FTdx-101MP Impressions

Scott Ellington

Actually, I have a K4 on order, and will sell the FTdx-101MP if it ever shows up. Meanwhile, the primary radio remains the K3.

73,
Scott K9MA

Adrian Fewster

Ok on that Doug , I thought they (K4) were being shipped out now..
I know I could be dead before I get a response from Scott to any of my questions.
Setting the max power has many benefits including stopping overshoot from just an adjustment level set only.

vk4tux

Doug Renwick

I could be dead long before a K4 would be delivered. Elecraft clearly 'overhung the market' on this rig.

Doug

Free Climbing - The ultimate test of strength and technique.