screen saver

Don Blachura

Another small problem, Screen saver doesn't come on. Tried all the times no luck..
Any thing else to check?

Don..w2xb

Lou W7HV

I believe there is a known issue where it doesn't always come on, but it usually does.  Mine sometimes does not come on.   I haven't heard of it never coming on.

Just a thought, but do you have anything connected to the USB or RS232 ports that might be pinging the rig and keeping the screen awake?  A mouse that's getting slightly nudged could do it to.

FWIW and AFAIK, TFT screens like this don't get permanent burn in, so if they're left static for a long time, they may get slight ghosting but it will go away.

Lars Mahling

When CAT program is running, the screen saver does not come up…

Greetings Lars DL7ALM

Am 18.06.2021 um 18:04 schrieb Don Blachura via groups.io <haircutter@...>:

Another small problem, Screen saver doesn't come on. Tried all the times no luck..
Any thing else to check?

Don..w2xb

Buddy Morgan

If you have anything plugged into the USB port, unplug it and see if that solves the problem.

Buddy WB4OMG

Another small problem, Screen saver doesn't come on. Tried all the times no luck..
Any thing else to check?

Don..w2xb

Don Blachura

Thanks for the info guys.
Just was wondering why? But ok now, thanks again.

Don...w2xb