New book for Yaesu FTDX101 owners

Andrew ZL3DW

Hi everyone, I am pleased to announce that the Radio Today guide to the Yaesu FTDX101D and FTDX101MP is now available from the RSGB bookshop, Amazon, and Amazon Kindle.
This is my 9th Amateur Radio book and the first about a Yaesu transceiver. Learn about the FT8 Preset, dual receivers, SDR band scope, and the voice, RTTY, PSK, and CW message keyers and decoders. This book will help you get the most from this complicated transceiver.

The book has heaps of tips to help you discover new ways to use the radio. It is right up to date with the latest firmware release which added a couple of important new features.

larry pfeiffer

Where is it available?

On Jun 17, 2021, at 4:49 PM, Andrew ZL3DW <zl3dw@...> wrote:

Hi everyone, I am pleased to announce that the Radio Today guide to the Yaesu FTDX101D and FTDX101MP is now available from the RSGB bookshop, Amazon, and Amazon Kindle.
This is my 9th Amateur Radio book and the first about a Yaesu transceiver. Learn about the FT8 Preset, dual receivers, SDR band scope, and the voice, RTTY, PSK, and CW message keyers and decoders. This book will help you get the most from this complicated transceiver.

The book has heaps of tips to help you discover new ways to use the radio. It is right up to date with the latest firmware release which added a couple of important new features.

<FTdx101 cover4.jpg>

Carl Yaffey

It’s available from Amazon right now. I just ordered one.
73
Carl Yaffey  K8NU
614 268 6353, Columbus OH
http://www.carl-yaffey.com
http://www.bluesswing.com
http://www.timbrewolvesband.com
http://www.folkramblers.carl-yaffey.com
Http:www.clintonvillegrass.com

On Jun 17, 2021, at 6:13 PM, larry pfeiffer <k9ku73@...> wrote:

Where is it available?

On Jun 17, 2021, at 4:49 PM, Andrew ZL3DW <zl3dw@...> wrote:

Hi everyone, I am pleased to announce that the Radio Today guide to the Yaesu FTDX101D and FTDX101MP is now available from the RSGB bookshop, Amazon, and Amazon Kindle.
This is my 9th Amateur Radio book and the first about a Yaesu transceiver. Learn about the FT8 Preset, dual receivers, SDR band scope, and the voice, RTTY, PSK, and CW message keyers and decoders. This book will help you get the most from this complicated transceiver.
The book has heaps of tips to help you discover new ways to use the radio. It is right up to date with the latest firmware release which added a couple of important new features.
<FTdx101 cover4.jpg>

N7ZM

Here's the link.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B096XH3ZPK/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_imm_awdb_8FHMSXPX9B4ZWRWYA7BT