is there anyway to keep menu's on screen longer, like the S menu?

Matt Wells

I find it really frustrating that some of the sub menu's disapear so fast like the S menu, push the button and 3 secs later its gone. is there any way to keep these menu's on screen longer?

cheers

matt

Lou W7HV

Nope.  This is one of my quibbles too.  3 seconds is just a bit too short a time.  4 seconds would be significantly better.  Selectable would be even better. .

Jim Jerzycke

I agree. The display software could use some "enhancements" to make it more user friendly.

73, Jim  KQ0EA

On Thursday, June 17, 2021, 2:43:51 PM MDT, Lou W7HV via groups.io <louandzip@...> wrote:

Nope.  This is one of my quibbles too.  3 seconds is just a bit too short a time.  4 seconds would be significantly better.  Selectable would be even better. .

Andrew ZL3DW

I totally agree and the FTDX10 is worse! The Decoder level control is only visible for two seconds.
73 AndrewB