The K-x to K-xx jumpers in a US FTDX-101D

n4mf@...

Not looking for the MARS mod, I have that. I'm looking for a photo of the jumper area from another rig that has 60M working. Just want to compare jumpers as my May 2019 D does not have 60m, no memory channels and I can't even dial a frequency to get it to work. Trying to not have to MARS mod it to get 60M.

Mitch
N4MF

ray sylvester nr1r

firmware update corrects this

n4mf@...

I have the latest firmware. Firmware doesn't fix an entire missing set of memory channels and the Secret EEProm switch to tell the rig it's ok to TX on 60m. I don't have 5-01 to 5-10 in my memory groups which it should be after the PMS group but my rig stops at the PMS group, no 5-01 - 5-xx. Trying to avert having to send it to Cypress or back to Japan.

Mitch
N4MF

john@...

Are you looking for this information.