File /FTDX-101D problem.docx uploaded #file-notice

FTDX101D@groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the FTDX101D@groups.io group.

By: Charlie <charlie@...>

Virtual needle/indicator not dropping back to zero on the main band meter.

ray sylvester nr1r

i see you have amp1 on it should not be used on 40 meters try turning amp1 off and set it to ipo

ray sylvester nr1r

i simulated what you are doing amp1 on no att and my s meter stays at s3 also

Charlie

Hi Ray, I wish that was the answer.  I have uploaded an updated file of pics. IPO / AMP and ATTENUATORS settings have no effect. Even AGC off will not let it drop back. All the pics are the antenna into a dummy load.
Cheers

On Monday, March 29, 2021, 9:16 pm, ray sylvester nr1r via groups.io <dxhogg@...> wrote:

i simulated what you are doing amp1 on no att and my s meter stays at s3 also

ray sylvester nr1r

i uploaded the service manual to files section   take a look maybe may help with s meter calibration

Fred KG9X

Ray,
    TNX for uploading the manual.  Could be helpful for the future if I have a problem and I am always curious about what's inside.
--
73,  Fred  KG9X