Help with WSJT

Alan

Yes John good point. I've uploaded a jpg to files for WSJT-x setup, that worked for me.

WB9JPH

Since there are many configuration options - it would be helpful if you would post a file in the appropriate section about the settings you use for FLDigi et al.  You never know who you may help or who may read your note and have an idea for you.

73
John

Alan

Thanks guys, I've had a look through the suggested pages and finally I've got it to work. I'm going to right down all the setting I'm using for FT8 and fldigi etc.

ON4CT

Alan

There is lot to read about this subject, even in the file section you find information about this topic also form an   Alan ... Brown.

Dirk
on4ct

Rejean Leveille

Hi
Go to files to ask  WSJT. This subject has been covered in the past and you will get different ways with DATA-U or USB for a direct connection or from DxCommand CAT control.

73, Rejean

Rick Vachon

Edited

Ensure you're in VFO mode and not memory. (Memory V/M button). Also, WSJT-X will not rig control for 60m ( there is an issue with CAT control, it throws it back to VFO mode and 60m will not TX in vfo mode).

BILL KENNAMER

I use USB rather than Data. Settings are simple:
Radio Setting= Mode SSB
SSB Mod Source= Rear
Rear Select=USB

If you've installed the drivers, should work fine.

K5FUV

On Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 6:24:20 AM CST, Alan Floyd via groups.io <g4gvb@...> wrote:

I've just got the 101d this morning and I'm in the process  of setting it up. Its all working except WSJT. The RX is fine, but I can't get it to TX. Any help with settings would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Alan