Problem with new rig

Carl Yaffey

Just got my FTdx101D. Everything is working fine except the CW keyer. No mater what I set in the CW SETTINGS my paddle acts like a straight key (dot side keys the rig). Yes, I’ve checked the wiring to the plug. I have also done a factory reset. And, yes, this is with both the front and rear jacks.
Any idea? I’d sure hate to send it back!
73
Carl Yaffey K8NU
614 268 6353, Columbus OH
http://www.carl-yaffey.com
http://www.grassahol.com
http://www.bluesswing.com
http://www.timbrewolves.carl-yaffey.com
http://www.folkramblers.carl-yaffey.com
Http:www.clintonvillegrass.com

Macy monkeys

Did you push the keyer knob in so the LED is lit on the radio?

John K7FD

On Mar 5, 2021, at 1:11 PM, Carl Yaffey <cyaffey@...> wrote:

Just got my FTdx101D. Everything is working fine except the CW keyer. No mater what I set in the CW SETTINGS my paddle acts like a straight key (dot side keys the rig). Yes, I’ve checked the wiring to the plug. I have also done a factory reset. And, yes, this is with both the front and rear jacks.
Any idea? I’d sure hate to send it back!
73
Carl Yaffey K8NU
614 268 6353, Columbus OH
http://www.carl-yaffey.com
http://www.grassahol.com
http://www.bluesswing.com
http://www.timbrewolves.carl-yaffey.com
http://www.folkramblers.carl-yaffey.com
Http:www.clintonvillegrass.com

ray sylvester nr1r

you have 2 keyers in the radio front and rear
func/cw setting/keyer f keyer -off
r keyer to elekey-b
try that

Adrio Neroni <adrioneroni@...>