Autotrack steppir SDA200 with FTD101D

blair@...

Just ordered the S18 cable.  Steppir says it will work.

Fred Kepner

I will be following the thread.  I am in the process of installing a Steppir and have the SDA2000.  When I ordered, I noticed a statement about the firmware level of the SDA2000.

It says this on the interface cable page:  Requires transceiver interface firmware 9E or later. Select “FT9000D” in the transceiver setup menu.

I hope to have mine up and running in a week or two.

73
Fred
K3FRK

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 10:04 AM Neil Foster <archernf@...> wrote:
I do not know how the the SDA200 handles auto track with the FTdx101 but I have the SDA100 controller and I had to send it back to SteppIR to update it so it would auto track the 101 series. It was NOT an Ham radio Deluxe issue but a SteppIR issue which they fixed. With the update from SteppIR the 101MP tracks perfectly.
Neil   N4FN

Neil Foster

I do not know how the the SDA200 handles auto track with the FTdx101 but I have the SDA100 controller and I had to send it back to SteppIR to update it so it would auto track the 101 series. It was NOT an Ham radio Deluxe issue but a SteppIR issue which they fixed. With the update from SteppIR the 101MP tracks perfectly.
Neil   N4FN

rushforthleslie

Sorry to tell you I gave given up trying
It took Hamradiodelux over 12 months to get their software talking to the radio.