spectrum display averaging.

Tom Lewis

If Yaesu adds spectrum averaging.

I hope they keep an option for the fast display, I like it fast.

73 Tom N4TL

Eric

Same here Tom, I like the fast setup. I guess they could do a little more with the colour palette though.

Jim KE4WY

You get your choice on a 7610 and older Icoms, I would think if Yaesu implemented it on the 101 you could choose one or the other. A user with the newer v1.10 indicated it doesn’t have averaging. Concerning  past Yaesu’s I always thought the spectrum display was too slow and now with the 101 series
too fast but understand some of you do like it fast. I just can’t keep my eyes off the fast spectrum scope which gives me eye fatigue. Also I don’t like the 3D but
understand some do appreciate it finding it useful.  Looking past the scope I see
many things to like about the 101D/MP.

Too early but wondering if COV-19 may effect future Hamfest attendance?

73 de KE4WY Jim