Mouse Control

Jose Rivera - KP4FMD <jollito@...>

Can I use the mouse to select a signal in the scope ? Can I drag the scope ?
In general, what operations can I perform on the scope using the mouse ?

73 de KP4FMD

Chris Sorensen

You can click on the freq on the scope, but the scroll wheel will not fine tune. You have to grab a knob to fine tune.

Chris
N7GYL

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 12:56 PM Jose Rivera - KP4FMD <jollito@...> wrote:
Can I use the mouse to select a signal in the scope ? Can I drag the scope ?
In general, what operations can I perform on the scope using the mouse ?

73 de KP4FMD

Can you use a wireless mouse ?

Mike    N4EPD

Chris Sorensen

Wired mouse only.

Chris

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 2:00 PM N4EPD Mike via Groups.Io <mikep6716=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Can you use a wireless mouse ?

Mike    N4EPD

Thanks

Mike  N4EPD

On Friday, May 10, 2019, 5:00:59 PM EDT, Chris Sorensen <sranchchris@...> wrote:

Wired mouse only.

Chris

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 2:00 PM N4EPD Mike via Groups.Io <mikep6716=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Can you use a wireless mouse ?

Mike    N4EPD

Jose Rivera - KP4FMD <jollito@...>

Chris:
Thanks for the information

Dick <w1ksz@...>

Has anyone tried using a Wireless Mouse ?

73, Dick, W1KSZ

Sent from Outlook