Re: Diversity for Digital Modes

mikelebron76@gmail.com

Maximo -  Your misunderstanding my question.

Yes I have diversity fully setup in SSB VOICE and using it regularly with no issues - I am aware that it is RX only. Its obvious lol.

The issue is ONLY the MAIN channel sends the signal via USB to the computer for the software to capture and decode.  It will NOT send at the same time the SUB channel which my second antenna is bound to.  There would need to be an additional sound device that would need to be configured to each audio channel (right and left) bound to both MAIN and SUB respectively.

so I ask again - Anyone ever get this working?