Re: One year review of the mp

Ken - K4XL

Years ago, I had the same complaint about a noisy relay when trying to do full breakin.  Someone took me by the hand and showed me how to replace the relay in my Kenwood TS-940 with a MOSFET.   Perhaps someone, smarter than me, will do the same for the FTDX101.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 8:38 AM Lou W7HV via groups.io <louandzip=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Nice.  You are probably aware that the tuning rate of the VFO can be changed in FUNC, OPERATION SETTINGS, TUNING.  DIAL STEP and STEPS PER REV can change the VFO tuning rate, within limits of course.

Other than that, I do recommend updating to the 202105 firmware.  It adds some features/improvements such as: Waterfall doesn't erase after TX. CW tuning indicator works. DNR works much better. MPVD tunes at 10X the VFO when no other function is selected for it. And it does this without breaking anything else.

--
Ken - K4XL
BoatAnchor Manual Archive