Van: Kees van Engelen <keesvanengelen@...>
Datum: 09-07-2021 13:49 (GMT+01:00)
Aan: FTDX101D@groups.io
Onderwerp: [FTDX101D] GEN COV: Change over some frequencies. Relays/AGC

Hello,

Besides HAM bands I like to listen to other frequencies.
I noticed that while turning the dial, passing certain frequencies you hear a click (I don't bother with that) and the S-meter shows a peak which hangs because of AGC for a second or so.
While I do not think it's a big thing, I wanted to check that it isn't an anomaly with my TRX.
Examples of these frequencies are:
1700, 2100, 3400, 4100, 6900  kHz

I have to discover a lot, because I have him some hours now :-) But I noticed this and I am curious.

ON9KVE
Kees