Re: cw sending

Morgan Bailey

If you want to call me, I can explain most anything about the rig as it pertains to CW and SSB. Contour and Notch on this rig are total game changers.

73, Morgan Bailey NJ8M
Cell: 785-554-5561

BS + MS + $2.98 = COFFEE
Real Life Experience = Priceless, says the man who set his back yard on fire with a breadboard tuner loading a 160 meter inverted L with 1000 watts. LOL

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 9:39 PM Don Blachura via groups.io <haircutter=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks for the reply Morgan,
 I got things going pretty well. I'm not into "zoom" . But thank you anyway.
The age here is 83 at times things get a little sticky,( if you know what I mean).
I am enjoying the rig very much and doing a lot of cw . Many oso's already.
Tu again for your help.

Don...w2xb