Re: Question about the SCU-Lan10 Interface

Lou W7HV

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 04:35 PM, Inigo EB2AQH wrote:
Yes, all modes are available for TX and RX
I only operate in SSB but you can use CW, RTTY, DATA, AM, FM modes.
I don't know how to connect a CW key to the PC, or you must use the keyboard. Better to read the manual.
73
Inigo - EB2AQH
FWIW: I don't have one myself, but according to the ARRL review and a number of other users, the SCU-LAN10 will only TX voice modes.  It will RX all modes.  There is no TX in CW or digital modes.