Re: Question about the SCU-Lan10 Interface

Lou W7HV

I have no experience with it for at least one good reason.  It won't do CW and I basically only operated CW.  Bottom line from the review:  It's quite difficult to get configured to work remotely, has limited control of the rig, and will only TX in voice modes, no CW or digital.  If you're considering it, I think it would be well worthwhile reading the review in the May 2021 QST.  There are ops using it for remote SSB operation who are quite happy with it.