Question about the SCU-Lan10 Interface

DM4YY

Hello OMs and YLs, I am interested in the Yaesu SCU-Lan10. What all can be controlled remotely, especially via the Internet. For example, I would want to control the101D from the living room or from the garden. Unfortunately, I can not connect the 101D directly to my router. I have a mesh network with 2 routers so that I can connect the 101D with the second router via Lan. The two routers work via wifi. Is this a problem? Do I have a big delay? What do I need to be aware of and most importantly what are the problems. Best Regards and 73 Michael DM4YY