De: FTDX101D@groups.io <FTDX101D@groups.io> en nombre de Franco <hb9oab@...>
Enviado: domingo, 25 de abril de 2021 22:02
Para: FTDX101D@groups.io <FTDX101D@groups.io>
Asunto: [FTDX101D] FW 202104A & PROC ON / OFF ?!?

FW 202104A PROC ON / OFF?!?

I did this test, easy to replicate:

1. Smeter1> COMP
2. PROC OFF
3. TX AUDIO (SSB)

The COMP volume on the Smeter hardly ever changes, it is always high.
Even going to zero I always have a high compression factor ...
Even if PROC OFF the COMP goes to full scale!

I also tried without AMC by adjusting MIC GAIN etc ... having the controls easy to adjust via CAT.

I don't think he did this in the first FW ...
there is something wrong with it, either the PROC / COMP or the COMP smeter.

But I don't want to reload the old fw because I just did it today to verify that in 202104A the DB9/RS232c of the FTDX101 DOESN'T WORK CORRECTLY anymore but only checked for "simple sniffing" of the FA for PA, ATU or Dinamica ANTENNA

Do you also notice this anomalous Smeter/comp reading on this latest FW?

73
Franco