Re: Mouse Control

Roger Hartel

Jamie, my radio has only the first FW update so maybe they improved the USB hot swap function.
The mouse you used came with a small device that plugged into a USB port that allowed the mouse to communicate with the radio, how does that communication take place? Thought control, visual control, 40 M SSB control or some radio link like blue tooth?

On Mar 1, 2021, at 10:47 AM, Jaime Perez <ea6nb@...> wrote:

´╗┐The mouse I have tried were not bluetooth only wireless and I have plug them with the 101 OFF, the good one the M187 you can plug it with the rig ON not problem.
Thanks.
Jaime, EA6NB.