Re: Optional filters

33 73s

Hello Maximo, All,

I agree with your remark, the optional 1.2KHz SSB filter on the D somewhere an aberation in itself ..
A few months ago I asked Inrad for a price proposal for 1.8, 2.1 and 2.4 KHz quartz roofing filters for my FTDX-101D and they told me that they would not market them ... either at the time following a probable commercial agreement with another transceiver manufacturer?
So I had studied the possibility of having it produced elsewhere!
This would be possible at the big manufacturer in Czechia (CZ) which has the same filter boxes and probably for good reason! So now Im waitting from them.
I had also bought a 1.2KHz from Yaesu to measure the impedances, INS, BP, etc ... and of course open it to know how it was designed, what I had done!

Sylvain 73s,
F6CIS

Le vendredi 29 janvier 2021 à 08:20:05 UTC+1, Maximo <ea1ddo@...> a écrit :

Is anyone aware of any "alternative" or aftermarket filter to this radio?

I checked Inrad but I can't see any filter for this radio.

Would be good to get a narrow SSB filter, between 2.2 to 1.8 KHz,  instead of the original 1.2 KHz

73, Maximo