Van: "James Ricker via Groups.Io" <jim7j6cef@...>
Datum: 22-06-19 18:56 (GMT+01:00)
Aan: FTDX101D@groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [FTDX101D] Info at Yaesu booth in Fridrichshafen

Roberto today during Field Day I am going to play with the filter setting at 1.2 on my Icom 7700 and see what it is like. I will be taking it to the Cypress Yaesu center early next month for the amp overshoot mod and will have the filters and the sub band tuning unit installed.

Jim
K6CEF

On Jun 22, 2019, at 9:48 AM, Roberto <roma-dx@...> wrote:

Dear Ron,

No I didn't and the reason why is that the 1.2 Khz filter is really working as I have the experience with my 7851.

I understood that you as a customer are responsible to get the filter(s) installed at a Yaesu center or your loc. dealer if this means both way shipping than I guess these costs are yours.

73 Roberto PB5X

Verzonden vanaf mijn Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.