Re: FTDX101 APF + CONT as NEW BUG or NORMAL?

Alan Brown

Got passed that now.
I’m normally very good with computer stuff.
Now to just figure out how to start it lol
I selected com port baud etc
How to start it running.
Sorry Franco what am I missing

VA3AQB 🇨🇦
Alan

On Nov 20, 2020, at 10:47 AM, Franco <hb9oab@...> wrote:

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 04:25 AM, Alan Brown wrote:
Ok so I try to start up and asked me for a password?
The box shoes
LAN
User
Password

I’m not able to get past this.
Hi Alan,
I think you have a problem.
If I click on the link
Just open "unzip" it and SETUP it and it doesn't ask for any password or ID ...

it works immediately.

If you only need possibly to ENABLE or DISABLE your CTS/DTR on the FTDX101 but there must be absolutely no problems.

You probably have something wrong or we're talking about two different things ... I'm sorry but I don't understand.

73
Franco