Re: ftdx101d and tube amplifier Acom 1010

Roberto

Hi Rob

Yes I know it is the "Mother of all  ….  … " :-))

So let see and I will discuus it at the Yaesu booth this months in F'haven Germany where I will attend.

73 Bob PB5X

Op 9 juni 2019 om 1:46 schreef Rob Sherwood <rob@...>:

Hi Bob,

One would think so, but you know the dangers of “assumptions”.

Rob

Van: Rob Sherwood <rob@...>

Datum: 08-06-19 18:55 (GMT+01:00)

Aan: FTDX101D@groups.io

The FTdx-101D that I am borrowing will be sent to Yaesu service next week for the ALC overshoot update.  When it comes back to me I’ll retest it and verify the results. Rob, NC0B

On Jun 8, 2019, at 4:04 AM, K O <kolson@...> wrote:

True. But he was specifically asking about the Acom 1010, which is what I use. It is a bit perplexing that after all the xcvrs that have been released, found to have spikes and then fixed (from most all of the various mfgs) that they still haven't found out how to get it right the first time, but there you are.

73 Kevin K3OX