Good News From Yaesu

Dick <w1ksz@...>

Sent from Outlook

From: Tim Factor <t.factor@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 9:58 AM
To: Richard Solomon
Subject: RE: Inquiry: General Questions

Richard:

The ALC overshoot that has been affecting the EXPERT amplifier’s has been solved.  The new stock is being delivered with the fix, however dealers may have some old stock that would still require the radio to be sent to us for the fix.  If you were to get one of those Yaesu us covering the cost to send the radio to us.

73

Tim Factor, KT7F

Amateur Radio Technical Support

Standard Horizon Marine Support

Yaesu USA

6125 Phyllis Dr

Cypress, CA 90630

t.factor@...

www.yaesu.com

www.standardhorizon.com

714-827-7600 X 1513

FAX 714-527-9472

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.