Re: CWDecode #PA7RA

Jr Williams

My 101 MP decodes ARRL Transmissions perfectly..KO4OO..JR

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020, 6:24 PM Pascal <pascal.ge.mestdagh@...> wrote:
Hello,

I have the same impression, CW decoding is not very well implemented yet.
There is also no way of keying CW from an attached keyboard, something I would like to see as I am actually learning howto CW.

Some days ago I was sitting behind a TS-890S, and CW decoding was far more accurate, especially with weaker signals. Also keying from an USB keyboard was working like a charm.

I have the impression that the decode level function isn't doing much, setting it to 0 or 100 makes no difference, what are your experiences with the level settings please?

Best 73,
Pascal BelgiumĀ