Re: CWDecode #PA7RA

Pascal <pascal.ge.mestdagh@...>

Hello,

I have the same impression, CW decoding is not very well implemented yet.
There is also no way of keying CW from an attached keyboard, something I would like to see as I am actually learning howto CW.

Some days ago I was sitting behind a TS-890S, and CW decoding was far more accurate, especially with weaker signals. Also keying from an USB keyboard was working like a charm.

I have the impression that the decode level function isn't doing much, setting it to 0 or 100 makes no difference, what are your experiences with the level settings please?

Best 73,
Pascal BelgiumĀ