Re: CW Mode: RF continuous carrier only tho' CW Monitor sounds perfect

K7GQ

My "chat" with Yaesu today went about as well as I expected.  They and the radio have no problem.  I could not extract an answer to why the sidetone sounded OK when the RF carrier was full key-down.  The person would not even engage.

I attempted measured the resistance of the WInKeyer keying line when not keying to see if there was some leakage problem.  Nothing to read on a multi-mega ohm meter.

I am completely out if ideas to try.  Please feel free to offer any suggestions.

Harry  K7GQ