Re: Screen Averaging

Richards

It's just too bad Yaesu doesn't monitor this forum.

How do you we KNOW Yeasu does not monitory this group?   The fact it
does not constantly step in to shape and control the discussion, as do
some competing outfits, does not mean Yaesu is not reading and listening.

I know for a fact ICOM representatives monitor the IC-7610 group -
because I received a big package of promotional goodies as a thank you
for posting helpful comments thereon.  ICOM reps rarely post messages,
but they really DO monitor the discussion - and I suspect Yaesu monitors
what goes down here, too.

K8JHR