Re: FTdx 101MP Question

Macy monkeys

Not that I know of. I wish it did. A nice feature on the Icom 7300 and 7610 is the power output percentage shows on the splash screen when you power up the radio.

I find myself hitting the Yaesu's menu button to confirm power output quite often. Or the custom select button. My KPA500 screams like a banshee when I fail to do so...and hit it with the incorrect drive level. Ouch.

John K7FD

On Feb 22, 2020, at 10:47 AM, Ted <k2qmf@...> wrote:

Hello All,
When you adjust the power out can you set the screen so that the power value remains on the screen??
So you will know, at a glance, the power out setting!!
Many Thanks in advance for any info!!
73,
Ted  K2QMF

She's 46, But Looks 25. This Is What She Does Every Day
removethewrinkles.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/5e517752756f577515621st01vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad