Re: Morse Code Decoder

Tom Lewis

I have used the windows program MRP40 to help with the high speed operators during contests.

Its not prefect but does automatic speed adjustment and you can turn on and off automatic frequency adjustment.

73 Tom N4TL

On Friday, December 20, 2019, 08:34:35 PM EST, Vee - W7IBB <veehbj@...> wrote:

I've had trouble getting it to work reliably. If you can get the code speed set close it starts to work, but then seems to drop the conversation after a few words.   My morse code is rusty and I really hoped that this would be a good tool to help me get my receive speed up.  So far very disappointed with it. --

Vee - W7IBB