De: FTDX101D@groups.io <FTDX101D@groups.io> en nombre de W1SWL <artgumbus@...>
Enviado: martes, 26 de abril de 2022 13:24
Para: FTDX101D@groups.io <FTDX101D@groups.io>
Asunto: [FTDX101D] Headphone Ohms. - FTdx101MP

I am contemplating a new set of headphones for use with my FTdx101MP. (just listening not using a headset microphone).
Looking at the specs of various microphone-less headphones, I see that some are 600 ohms and others are 300 ohms.
My current Heil Pro7's are 600 ohms.

Would there be an issue with connecting a 300 ohm headset to the phones jack on the MP?
I cannot find the output specs of the phones jack in the Yaesu User Manual.

Am I over thinking this with unnecessary concern?

Art