Re: 10 & 12m SSB Tx bandwidth on 50k waterfall scope

Maximo EA1DDO - M0HAO - HK1H

You can use a SDR Online to monitor your signal. You will see how your real signal looks like.

73, Maximo

De: FTDX101D@groups.io <FTDX101D@groups.io> en nombre de Macy monkeys <macymonkeys@...>
Enviado: martes, 28 de diciembre de 2021 23:12
Para: FTDX101D@groups.io <FTDX101D@groups.io>
Asunto: Re: [FTDX101D] 10 & 12m SSB Tx bandwidth on 50k waterfall scope

The ‘101D spectrum scope is useless for determining TX bandwidth. So are 50% of reports given on the air :)

John K7FD

On Dec 28, 2021, at 2:31 PM, Doug Gerard <douglasgerard@...> wrote:

 Been there and done that.  After lots of adjusting those settings, looking at graphs on Audacity,  audio quality reports from others,  and if other people can’t see it any splatter or signal on both sides during SSB Tx, then I don’t care.

Doug's iPhone.

On Dec 28, 2021, at 2:47 PM, Maximo EA1DDO - M0HAO - HK1H <ea1ddo@...> wrote:

If you see your signal at both sides during USB/LSB then you need to adjust your mic gain, AMC and PROC.

73, Maximo EA1DDO