From: FTDX101D@groups.io [mailto:FTDX101D@groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris - WN2X via groups.io
Sent: martes, 28 de diciembre de 2021 0:09
To: FTDX101D@groups.io
Subject: [FTDX101D] 10 & 12m SSB Tx bandwidth on 50k waterfall scope

Good evening,
There was an unusual visit by me to 10m today during a brief opening.
While transmitting CQ on ~28.3 MHz, I noticed while using the waterfall scope
with a 50k width, my signal appeared to modulate to ~20 kHz wide.  It looked like
AM.  Is this something to do with the waterfall?  I hope I am misinterpreting what
I am seeing.  I repeated the same observation with a dummy load again at ~35W.
Can anyone comment on this observation?

Thanks & 73
Chris
WN2X