HDSDR or SDRplay or Win4yaseu

Angel Olavarrieta

Edited

Hi Folks,

Please looking for help.  I'm looking to see if I can using any of these applications to manage and view the ftdx101d receiver using this application spectrum scope?  I'm not interested in using receive ports of a pan adaptor, but just this application.  Is there a way to connect a PC running any of these SDR applications via USB port , with out having to insert the physical pan adaptor box in the middle, between the radio?  I thought I saw a virtual adaptor available using just USB port in the radio to connect to a PC running HDSDR, for ICOM 7610?  I was wondering if there's something similar for FTDX101d, else this is a big limitation for this radio.

Cheers, N2YWL