De: FTDX101D@groups.io <FTDX101D@groups.io> en nombre de Maximo EA1DDO - M0HAO - HK1H <ea1ddo@...>
Enviado: miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2021 11:03
Para: FTDX101D@groups.io <FTDX101D@groups.io>
Asunto: Re: [FTDX101D] Diversity reception…just for fun

Diversity is that; 2 receivers with two different antennas, and a commuting process to select the one offering best receotion.
That is Diversity. It is in use for years on VHF repeaters, for example.

Anan is able to do "Phasing Reception", which is different (and better) than Diversity. Phasing two different signals, and letting you to change the phase angle, etc.

73, Maximo EA1DDO