YAESU FT-857 Discussion Group FTemail@example.comA group for discussion of the Yaesu FT-857 and FT-857D radios. All memberships will require approval. Under the reason why you want to join this group, please indicate your interest in the FT-857, or radio in general. Please give your call sign if you are an amateur radio operator.
Note: Many individuals join this list to find out how to modify their unit for extended transmit. In the USA, it is against FCC regulations to use a modified amateur radio transmitter on commercial frequencies, even if you are licensed to use those frequencies. If you wish modification information, go to www.mods.dk . DO NOT use this list to debate the above issue. This topic has been permanently closed on this list.
This is a moderated list, and all posts must directly relate to the FT-857. Personal attacks, vulgarity and bad behavior will not be tolerated. Members are able to search the archives, and encouraged to do so.
'73 de JIM N2ZZ
- 5,713 Members
- 10,836 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: FTfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: FTemail@example.com
- Unsubscribe: FTfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: FTemail@example.com
- Help: FTfirstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.