FS: One Panasonic RF-10 and One Landmark Audio DIY Repair...

chronos83

For Sale:

1) One Panasonic RF-10 AM/FM pocket radio. Very nice little fellow. I bought it new in the box and used a little, but it really needs a better home. If I can find the original box, you'll get it, too!

$55.00 anywhere in the U.S.

2) One *malfunctioning* Landmark Audio FM transmitter. You can adjust the compression and frequency. The educational band is blocked out, but the entire rest of the dial is open to you. You can use these with your high-end tuners to broadcast from the Internet to anywhere in the house, or use it and a portable receiver to listen while gardening, fixing something, or grilling out of doors, or, use them as an assistive device for those with weak hearing.

Please note that this is a DIY "You Fix It" special. Please expect that the item will need some work. If you do a search, you will see that I originally had two of these for sale. The first one, this one, was not functioning properly, and so I met up with the buyer and exchanged it. This transmitter deserves to be in the hands of one of our talented techs who can restore it and put it to good use, better use than sitting gathering dust with me.

$55.00 anywhere in the U.S.

Take both pieces for $100.00 out the door, anywhere in the States.

Please email me off the group to arrange payment.

:-)

Happy Tuning!

Bryan M.

Rocker

Bryan,
Is this the little puppy your offering:
http://herculodge.typepad.com/herculodge/2010/05/angelo-reviews-the-panasonic-rf-b10.html

If os, how did you find the selector switch that Angela refers too?

Cheers.

[...]

Hello! It is this model here:

http://www.radioatticarchives.com/radio.htm?radio=2380

:-)

Bryan M.

--- In FMtuners@yahoogroups.com, "Rocker" <rocker@...> wrote:

Bryan,
Is this the little puppy your offering:
http://herculodge.typepad.com/herculodge/2010/05/angelo-reviews-the-panasonic-rf-b10.html

If os, how did you find the selector switch that Angela refers too?

Cheers.

chronos83

Hi, all! I just took some photos. I hope this helps. I know seeing something is important.

Link: http://tinyurl.com/3nzpt23

Happy Tuning!

Bryan M.

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p292/chronos83/FM/?start=all

--- In FMtuners@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan" <chronos83@...> wrote:

[...]

...unfortunately, I do not have the original headphones.

Bryan M.

--- In FMtuners@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan" <chronos83@...> wrote:

Hi, all! I just took some photos. I hope this helps. I know seeing something is important.

Link: http://tinyurl.com/3nzpt23

Happy Tuning!

Bryan M.

Eli Bowen

Hi Bryan,
How do you adjust the compression?

I don't recall this feature on my Landmark transmitter or the others I've read about.

Thanks,
Eli

--- In FMtuners@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan" <chronos83@...> wrote:

For Sale:
SNIP>
2) One *malfunctioning* Landmark Audio FM transmitter. You can adjust the compression and frequency.
SNIP>
Happy Tuning!

Bryan M.

chronos83

Hi, Eli. I am sorry, I must have missed this message before.

There are two little pots/dials. One adjusts the frequency, the other adjusts the loudness. I thought that was the same as compression; I may be wrong.

~Bryan M.