Re: MY ACCUPHASE T 100

Victor Dascalescu

Hi Herb,
Nice explanation, a real lesson for me. Unfortunately, there is no one around me to have the gear and knowledge to make the alignment of the decoder. For the beginning, I shall change the Q5/6/7 on each audio board and I shall listen to the tuner as it is. Latter I shall decide if its wars changing one step at the time the capacitors....or not.
Now I just finished a nice session of listening to classical music on a real-time transmission. It was quite an experience, a nice one, with full balanced sound, depth and dynamics...was amazing.