From: "exactadave via groups.io" <EXACTADAVE@...>
Date: 5/8/20 11:51 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: FMtuners@groups.io
Subject: Re: [FMtuners] Harman-Kardon F500 FM Tuner Restoration

Sony fm tuner   st a6b   is an fm tuner from the 70’s and just got one off ebay……....really nice spec accept for the tuning dial………….the specs state the fm tuning range is normal  89.    To 108  aprox.   The dial that this tuna has is 75-91 mghtz……….can anyone help explain…………thanks dave.   I don’t bother you people very often but this is a confusion to me.    Thanks   dave

Sent from Mail for Windows 10