Re: TU-X1 - MODIFIED BY JOSEPH CHOW OF AUDIO HORIZONS [ME TOO!]

newaag

Please remember, all these repair techs are not like a manufacturer's repair center. They are mostly single individuals that, mostly, have been doing this for a long time.
It is important that we try to stay informed, based on feedback from group members, how these folks are performing. We will adjust recommended techs at TIC accordingly.
I guess some folks "loose their touch", or, whatever, and have a hard time saying no to new business. Even though they probably should.
We advise everyone to be careful with any job involving large $ rebuilds or repairs.
Bob