Mitsubishi DA-F20 Alignment

newaag

I wanted to start a new thread related to this topic, especially while it is fresh on my mind. Lest I forget...
It will get post it here as I can, in sections with pics. Then probably posted on TIC on the DA-F20 review assembled as a pdf or something.

To start, lets talk about the very important Detector adjustments that someone with a DC voltmeter / multimeter can do. The easy stuff.
Then also address the stereo VCO adjustment, which also is quite simple and easy, but can completely disable a tuner from stereo if it's off kilter.
Bon Voyage!
BobĀ