locked Re: Measuring and matching 10.7 MHz ceramic filters

Radu Bogdan Dicher

Bob,
Thank you, I actually got a couple of those from my local supplier. In an urge to support them during unprecedented times of hardship, I decided to wait 3x Amz wait times and lose an arm and a leg, but... anyway.
I have some perf board. Did you have to enlarge the holes to fit the SMA plugs? I'm having a hard time fitting them into the holes.

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 8:14 PM newaag via groups.io <newaag=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Radu
I'd suggest you get some sma connectors and go right to them with the nanovna sma cables. I got mine at amazon, I think this was the one I bought for around $10. shipped for a bunch of 'em. Perfboard is fine for me.
https://www.amazon.com/Uxcell-a16011100ux0048-Female-Connector-Adapter/dp/B01DO06QYQ/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=sma+board+mount+right+angle&qid=1588648208&sr=8-2

Bob