Re: The next SHOOTOUT is up!

Thrassyvoulos Papadopoulos <stu32294@...>

Hi Ray,

yes, I am a proud owner of an astonishing FT-5500 Mk.2, but as you may have already noticed, `t was not myself, but Miklos who got the Sanyo Plus T-55. Maybe a sample of the latter will be tuner number 23 chez Thrassyvoulos one of these days.
Afa the neighbours are concerned they don`t even know what a Hitachi FT-5500 Mk.2 is, those poor fellas... 8-)
Best,
Thrassyvoulos

At 17:55 10.10.03, you wrote:
--- In FMtuners@..., Thrassyvoulos Papadopoulos
wrote:
> Ray,
>
> there is also another member of the group who just snatched a Plus
T-55 for
> ridiculous money. Maybe he will report, too, when he gets it!
> Best,
> Thrassyvoulos

Hello Thrassyvoulos,
Does this member of which you speak not also possess an FT-5500MKII?
What greater good fortune could befall one?  I suspect all his
neighbors can receive nothing as his antenna, hooked to such powerful
signal retrievers, literally suck all the FM radiated emmissions from
the sky!

WOW!
Good on you,
RFM