Re: Pioneer F-26 What is it worth?

bta_50g <jbyrns@...>

--- In FMtuners@yahoogroups.com, Hank Arnold <hankarnold@p...> wrote:
Yes, one will have to buy such things to received them, i.e., the HD
signal will be free unlike XM and Sirius, but you will have to buy
the hardware or tuner.
How do you know HD radio will be free? It was my understanding that
the system includes the capability to offer subscription services just
like XM and Sirius. I assume the main channel will remain free, but
there are several additional digital channels available, and these
could easily be used for a subscription service like is currently
being done on some digital Television stations.

John