Topics

Ac0ra recap

Wyatt Dirks

I got home last night about 730pm after 5 days on the road.  I had a great time on this trip despite all the driving.  I just got the logs uploaded to lotw and already seeing 70% confirmed. I'll list few stats without going crazy in to data.

-651 qsos(all msk144)
-2927 miles driven
-8 hours total sleep
-operated from 30 grids
-4457 TX lines in all.txt file
-14608 rx lines in all.txt file
- best hour made 45 Msk144 qsos

Thanks to everyone who followed along on my trip and glad to fill in some holes on many peoples maps.  Also huge thanks to everyone who sent gas/pizza/beer money it's very much appreciated.

Not sure what will be next except I'm planning to operate the 6m spring sprint in a few weekend locally.

73 Wyatt
Ac0ra

Lance Collister, W7GJ <w7gj@...>

WOW!  You are a super human machine! Great job, Wyatt! VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M, TX5K, KH8/W7GJ, V6M, T8GJ, VK9CGJ, VK9XGJ, C21GJ, CP1GJ, S79GJ, TX7MB)
P.O. Box 73

page (above)!