Topics

Grid activation

Wyatt Dirks

Good evening

Yesterday I found out I don't have to work next week so I decided I'm going to activate some grids on 6m. I been working to get rover together and other things all day since this is a very last minute trip.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to operate locally just to make sure everything is working good and then I'll head off.  I will have everything along I'll need for a while except fuel to keep contact with other at a minimum.  Here's a list of grids I wanna hit but going to play it by hear and see how far I can get and back.  All might happen and maybe only some.

En03
Dn92/93
Dn82/83
Dn72/73
Dn63/64
Dn65
Dn66/76
Dn75
Dn67/77
Dn68/78

Those are main goal and on the way home from that I might hit more no set plan though . I'll have 6m5 at 35ish feet and kw.  I'll use what ever most is best at the time Msk144,  Ft8,  or ssb.  I'll be in slack chat when possible and possibly have aprs running.

Help spread the word if you can.

73 Wyatt
Ac0ra

vince pavkovich

Thanks Wyatt!!

Hope to work you in three of those grids.

If you plan on keeping a list, DN63,DN67 and DN68 are on my list.

73, Vince K0SIX

As in previous activations, I plan on helping out via PayPal, I hope others will also…..

wyattdirks@...

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

[...]

Jim Brown

Wow! I need most of them, so I'll try to be ready for you.

Thanks and 73, Jim K9YC

On 4/24/2020 7:24 PM, Wyatt Dirks wrote:
Good evening
En03
Dn92/93
Dn82/83
Dn72/73
Dn63/64
Dn65
Dn66/76
Dn75
Dn67/77
Dn68/78

Brad Fuller

Wyatt,
I need DN67 and DN73. Those should be easy on MS from here and will whittle 2 off my list of 17 needed. I hope I am able to Work from home those days but will see how the trip progresses. Many Thanks for going out on a rove especially with all that's going on now. Let us know your PayPal address so we can contribute to the fuel fund.
Thanks and 73
Brad WQ5S

On Friday, April 24, 2020, 10:06:31 PM CDT, Jim Brown <k9yc@...> wrote:

Wow! I need most of them, so I'll try to be ready for you.

Thanks and 73, Jim K9YC

On 4/24/2020 7:24 PM, Wyatt Dirks wrote:
> Good evening

> En03
> Dn92/93
> Dn82/83
> Dn72/73
> Dn63/64
> Dn65
> Dn66/76
> Dn75
> Dn67/77
> Dn68/78

Jay KA9CFD

Good luck Wyatt. I need EN03 DN93 DN73 DN63 DN67 DN77 on your list. So I will try and look for you.

73 Jay KA9CFD

Jim Price

Wyatt, wow.  I need many of those grids!  Kinda far from DM12, but hopefully do-able.  Tnx in advance.
I presume you'll be announcing freqs on Slack VHF?
GL, 73
Jim K6ZH

Lance Collister, W7GJ <w7gj@...>

GL Wyatt!

I see that DN65 and DN66 are on your targeted itinerary. Don't feel bad if you can't
hit them on this trip, as KB7Q and I are still planning to activate DN55, DN56, DN65
and DN66 in June:

http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/2020Grids.htm

GL and VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M, TX5K, KH8/W7GJ, V6M, T8GJ, VK9CGJ, VK9XGJ, C21GJ, CP1GJ, S79GJ, TX7MB)
P.O. Box 73

page (above)!

Danny

Activate activate....we webfooters down here need the grids, so 2 chances
are better than 1...:)

Danny-N5OMG

[...]

Thanks very much for the trip. I don't need but I missed working you in DN92/93, DN66, DN72/73, and DN75. Second visits to any of those would be appreciated. Stay safe, and get some SLEEP!

73, Jim K9YC

Jim Brown

On 4/28/2020 11:55 AM, Jim Brown wrote:
I don't need    but I missed working you in DN92/93, DN66, DN72/73, and DN75.
I DO need those grids, but don't need DN87/88.

73, Jim K9YC

austin regal - N4WW

All of these semi rare DN grids needed badly in Florida. But have to wait for better prop in june/july

Doc n4ww