If I have internet, than slack, rover-raregrid channel.
73, --Petr AG6EE

Sent from BlueMail

On Apr 30, 2020, at 6:07 PM, John W9JN <jfw9jn@...> wrote:

Hi Petr     Will you have any internet?  If yes, what venue will you use please for your reports? Above all,, please be safe and have fun!  73  John W9JN EN54

From: FFMA@groups.io [mailto:FFMA@groups.io] On Behalf Of Petr Suchomel
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 7:46 PM
To: FFMA@groups.io
Subject: Re: [FFMA] DM17/27/28/38/38

Jim,

The worst part, it is usually station which is +24 on each and whole sequence. I think it is just another Murphy's law. Still not as good as some station on 160m calling me over and over so at the end I changed to 80m,

when I returned couple hours later, the station was still calling me - the conditions meanwhile improved, so QSO passed I was cut free :D.

I will try to be in air as soon as I could possibly be. It is 9 hours drive without stops, so if I manage to set up in the middle of the night, I could be up between 6 - 7am local time, if not, about an hour later.

One more thing: I have realized, that DM28/29/38/39 confluence is somewhat accessible, I guess my 4Runner would not care about couple extra scratches so if I feel like DM28 is still too much under snow, I will simply cut it to confluence.

73, --Petr AG6EE

On 4/30/2020 5:33 PM, Mike ZooLoo via groups.io wrote:

Petr, of these grids I will need DM27. I hope to work you Saturday morning. I assume you will be sending first sequence. Any idea approximately what time you will start?

BTW: Leaving one's rig unattended sending "73" for a hour is not really working someone. Things like that add reasons to those wanting to give WSJT a bad reputation.

73,

Jim (AA0MZ)

Join FFMA@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.