Re: DM17/27/28/38/38

John W9JN

Hi Petr     Will you have any internet?  If yes, what venue will you use please for your reports? Above all,, please be safe and have fun!  73  John W9JN EN54

From: FFMA@groups.io [mailto:FFMA@groups.io] On Behalf Of Petr Suchomel
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 7:46 PM
To: FFMA@groups.io
Subject: Re: [FFMA] DM17/27/28/38/38

Jim,

The worst part, it is usually station which is +24 on each and whole sequence. I think it is just another Murphy's law. Still not as good as some station on 160m calling me over and over so at the end I changed to 80m,

when I returned couple hours later, the station was still calling me - the conditions meanwhile improved, so QSO passed I was cut free :D.

I will try to be in air as soon as I could possibly be. It is 9 hours drive without stops, so if I manage to set up in the middle of the night, I could be up between 6 - 7am local time, if not, about an hour later.

One more thing: I have realized, that DM28/29/38/39 confluence is somewhat accessible, I guess my 4Runner would not care about couple extra scratches so if I feel like DM28 is still too much under snow, I will simply cut it to confluence.

73, --Petr AG6EE

On 4/30/2020 5:33 PM, Mike ZooLoo via groups.io wrote:

Petr, of these grids I will need DM27. I hope to work you Saturday morning. I assume you will be sending first sequence. Any idea approximately what time you will start?

BTW: Leaving one's rig unattended sending "73" for a hour is not really working someone. Things like that add reasons to those wanting to give WSJT a bad reputation.

73,

Jim (AA0MZ)

Join FFMA@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.