Discussion of the Florida East Coast Railway and connecting or competing railroads,
including South Central Florida Express, CSX, NS, Amtrak, and Tri-Rail as they impact
The F.E.C. Railway Society is discussed here as well, although anyone may subscribe
to this mailing list; you do not need to be a member of the F.E.C.R.S. to subscribe.
(We do recommend the F.E.C.R.S. as a great way to expand your interest in the
Acceptable topics for discussion on this list include:
- - OS (on sheet) reports of train movements
- - history of F.E.C. and its predecessors
- - operations
- - technical questions (see FECtech list)
- - modeling (see modeling lists)
- - announcements of train shows
- - references to news items concerning F.E.C.
- - occasional listings by individuals of F.E.C. items for sale
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.